Venus Versa™ Multi-treatment System
Get the Most In-demand Aesthetic Treatments in One Multifunction Facial and Body Machine
A versatile multi-application platform that provides the most popular, non-invasive aesthetic procedures, including photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal, skin resurfacing, body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction. It offers three unique technologies: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™, NanoFractional Radio Frequency with SmartScan™, and Venus Concept’s proprietary (MP)2 technology (Multi-Polar Radio Frequency + Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields).
Venus Versa™ combines three unique, highly effective technologies in one multifunction machine for true versatility. The device can be customized to grow with your practice—start with one set of applicators and add more as you grow to maximize the treatments you can offer at your practice. Venus Versa™ can also be easily moved between treatment rooms, making it the ideal system for locations with limited space.
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) WITH SMARTPULSE™
Photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal*:
- The IPL skin rejuvenation, acne treatment, and hair removal applicators include innovative SmartPulse™ technology to ensure precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization.
- Pulses of broad-spectrum light are selectively filtered and delivered into the skin, where it’s absorbed by target chromophores and transformed into therapeutic heat
- For photorejuvenation/photofacial, target chromophores are oxyhemoglobin for vascular lesions and melanin for pigmented lesions in the skin
- For hair removal, target chromophore is melanin in the hair shaft
- For dual-light acne treatment, blue light targets the porphyrin produced by Propionibacterium Acnes bacteria, leading to destruction of the bacteria, while the longer wavelength of red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing
- Real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort